Company: Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
Posted on: February 16, 2021
At Jackson Hewitt, we are working hard for the hardest working
and we are on a mission to completely change the way our customers
engage with their personal finances. Jackson Hewitt combines the
fun, fast-paced culture of a startup with the scale and reputation
of one of the nation's largest retailers (over 6,000
We have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize
and appreciate that our team members are our single greatest
competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a
consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and
We're always looking for top performers to add value & make a
difference in people's lives.
We offer flexible work schedules and pay based on performance.
- Presents the Company's value proposition to clients concerning
various company products and services and uses prescribed selling
- Conducts a thorough in-person interview with potential clients,
using the company's propriety tax software application.
- Delivers exceptional customer service by anticipating customer
needs and considers the impact of all decisions/actions on the
- Answering client calls via our national call center routing
- Completes all related tax forms in accordance with policies, and
in compliance with legislation and regulations. Furnishes taxpayers
with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form
- Consults tax law reference materials to determine procedures for
preparation of atypical returns.
- Answers questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
- Reviews financial records such as income statements and
documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare
- Researches tax related questions and issues, and responds to
clients appropriately and within a timely manner.
- Resolves client complaints, or refers situations to supervisor
(as appropriate) for resolution
- Audits all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness (i.e.,
- This position has access to and regularly works with information
of a sensitive, highly confidential nature, and regularly deals
with diverse matters which require a working knowledge of the
- Top candidates for this position will have retail experience
providing exceptional client service and performing multiple tasks
in a fast paced environment.
- Hands-on marketing with surrounding businesses, including office
visits to promote brand awareness and new clientele
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Experience preferably in sales, service and tax preparation
- PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number) required
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer services
- Basic knowledge of computer functions and math required.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 25 lbs
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced working
- Field Instructor, Remote Support and Call Center certified
- 1+ years of experience preferably in sales, service and or tax
- Remote Support or Call Center ready certified
- Enrolled Agent (EA) certification
We appreciate your interest in Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. Jackson
Hewitt Tax Service is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or
employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age
(40 and over), disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or
any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local
laws. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service also prohibits harassment of
applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
It is also Jackson Hewitt Tax Service's policy to comply with all
applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of
unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Keywords: Jackson Hewitt Tax Service, Lacey , Tax Preparer, Accounting, Auditing , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!