Receptionist - Woodland by Bonaventure
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Woodland by Bonaventure has an exciting job opening for a
Receptionist! From $16.00 Paid Training, no experience necessary
for the Receptionist position. Hiring Immediately with interviews
daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 4532 Intelco
Loop SE Lacey, WA 98503. Call for more information.We are looking
for a Receptionist with excellent customer service skills who will
be responsible for greeting visitors, answering phones, assisting
the management team, and helping meet the needs of our residents.
No experience is necessary. If you have a positive attitude and
want to begin or grow your career in office management, we want you
to join our team. Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply
today!Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $16.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority. What Will You Be Doing?This
position is critical within our office management team. In this
role, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting community visitors with excellent customer service and
- Answering a multi-line phone system, route calls, and take
- Helping sort and distribute mail and packages.
- General office duties such as copying, filing, supply
requisition, and other clerical skills.
- Assist with the preparation of community events and visitor
- The Receptionist position is frequently referred to as an
Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Worker, and
Reception in other companies. Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, professional, and well
- Ability to problem solve.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. Woodland by
BonaventureOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care and
independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in
our community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring
so apply today. Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all
senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of
our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the
right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our
residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent
success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied
residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior Living
associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Lacey , Receptionist - Woodland by Bonaventure, Administration, Clerical , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!