Posted on: September 9, 2018
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SQA Engineer generates test documentation and executes tests to verify that the system performs as required. Works independently, and mentors junior resources. Leads, organizes, designs, plans, directs, and controls the resources and activities required for the test effort. PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops test documentation
- Performs tests
- Secures, organizes, and maintains test environment
- Assist in coordinating, preparing, and presenting software products to customer
- Coordinates the work of junior resources
- Participates in project meetings and meetings with the customer
- Applies principles and techniques to evaluate systems during development
- Recording, reporting, and tracking defects to accurately depict the status of the system REQUIREMENTS
- College diploma or university degree in a technical field, preferably computer science.
- Approximately 1 to 4 years of experience
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit . - provided by Dice Development, Genetic, HTTP, Project, SQA
Keywords: IGT, Lacey , SQA Engineer, Engineering , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!