SQA Engineer II
Posted on: February 3, 2020
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to
experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated
segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have
a well-established local presence and relationships with
governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the
world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of
service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000
Candidate will be responsible for performing system testing
activities. QA Analyst; Generates test documentation and executes
tests to verify that the system performs as required. Works
independently, and mentors junior resources.
- Develops test documentation, performs system testing, and
secures, organizes, and maintains test environment.
- Records, reports, and tracks defects to accurately depict the
status of the system.
- Trains Junior site resources as needed
- Medium complexity-Quality Assurance. Has an understanding and
can handle most testing activities. Is able to handle the majority
of all testing activities independently, seeking guidance if
needed. Site based QA, influence limited to interface with Software
Development teams in other locations.
- Complexity of applications; constant change in customer
- Job Reports to Site Operations Manager / TSM
- Job Reports to (indirect) Process and Quality Leads (PM/ DTL,
- Indirect Reports (influenced) Site Operations.
- Extent decisions governed by procedures or referred up: Follows
established site and corporate policies and procedures. Helps
develop site QA procedures, test plans and checklists. Works under
limited supervision. All key decisions governed by policy or
referred to superior.
- Standard requirements for research and analyses: regular
analysis of data.
- Opportunity and consequence of typical errors (supervision):
Errors are usually correctable with additional resources. Regular
opportunity of error, moderate supervision/ policy
- Frequency and complexity of internal business contacts:
Frequent contacts with software and operations department,
- Frequency and complexity of external business contacts:
Frequent and day to day contact with the local site
- Writes and records local RFSS's and TIR's helps in defining and
reviews of site software specifications and assist local staff in
operations procedure development. Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year degree or equivalent, preferably in computer
- 3-5 years related experience
- SEI / CMM / ITIL framework knowledge suggested.
Keys to Success
--- Building collaborative relationships
--- Decision making
--- Drive results
--- Foster innovation
--- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the
diversity of the global customers and communities we serve,
creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our
employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal
opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard
to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic
information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal
attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all
applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview
will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees
a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition
reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Keywords: IGT, Lacey , SQA Engineer II, Engineering , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!