Supply Chain & Logistics Management Trainee
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Supply Chain & Logistics Management Trainee$28 per
hourWashington Branch3131 Hogum Bay Road NE, Lacey, WA 98516Hours:
Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM.Position Responsibilities
- Master Uline's inbound and outbound warehouse manager
operations through an 18-month Rotational Management Program.
- Participate in hands-on UPS, Freight, Returns, Receiving,
Restock, Transfers, Velocity,
- Inventory Control, QC and Maintenance department training.
- Develop Warehouse Manager / Management skills by leading and
- Complete forklift and warehouse equipment certifications
throughout warehouse job rotations.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced warehouse
- High-energy, self-motivated team player with the ability to
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to relocate (with support) to another Uline Warehouse
location as needed.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.About UlineUline is North America's
leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations,
it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free
workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair
follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn
Keywords: Uline, Lacey , Supply Chain & Logistics Management Trainee, Executive , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!