Assistant Community Director
Company: American Property Management
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Assistant Community Director - The Dakota, Lacey WAJoin a
Winning Team!Since 1986, American Property Management has
developed, acquired and maintained multi-family properties in
Western states including Arizona, California, Oregon, and
Washington. As our corporate professionals in Bellevue, Washington
plan for continued exponential growth, we focus on providing
exceptional living experiences for the residents at our current
properties. Our determined, confident, and friendly employees are
dedicated to our mission of being the "Best Asset Management
Company in the West' and maintain this standard on a daily basis.As
a company, we value commitment, integrity, and teamwork. If you are
a reliable, service and solution oriented Property Management
Professional, we would love to consider you for our team. We are
immediately hiring for an Assistant Community Director in Lacey,
- Property Information - 156 units
- Schedule - Tuesday - Friday 9AM to 6PM, Saturday 8AM to 5PM
Additional hours/days may be required based on property needs.
- Hourly Rate - $24/hour
- Monthly Leasing Bonuses!Who You AreTo be considered for this
position, you should have---
- At least 2+ years' experience in Property Management
- Experience working on a multifamily property or similar
- Knowledge of Federal Fair Housing Laws, Landlord/Tenant Laws
and ADA laws
- LIHTC experience (preferred)
- A positive attitude and a team mentality
- Experience with MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- The ability to speak, read, write and understand English.A Day
in the Life
- Connecting with prospects via email, phone and appointments and
conducting virtual and/or in-person unit tours while showcasing the
wonderful things our property has to offer.
- Working alongside your colleagues to help residents, build
rapport and making our community feel like home!
- Assisting in addressing problems between residents and
facilitating healthy resident relations.
- Researching and forecasting market trends - preparing for
upcoming trends and brainstorming new and creative ideas to keep
our community thriving.
- Contributing in running property operations by preparing
reports for the Community Director.
- Building upon our sense of community by organizing events for
residents and ensuring they meet APM's Quality Standards.
- Managing the leasing and renewal process by handling
transactions, taking appropriate information and keeping records
organized and accurate.What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for you and
- Opportunity to contribute to a 401K plan
- Paid sick and vacation time
- 6 paid holidays plus 2 paid personal days of your choice!
- A comprehensive training and development program
- Company provided PPEPre-Employment ScreeningUpon submission of
your application, you may be invited to participate in a
preliminary Zoom interview as well as take an online job fit
assessment. These steps are a required part of our hiring process.
Only candidates who complete a Zoom interview and job fit
assessment will be considered for on-site interviews. Upon
acceptance of an offer, employees must be able to pass a 5-panel
drug screen and background check before starting work with American
Property Management.WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYER/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYERAll qualified candidates will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
presentation, pregnancy genetics, veteran status , or any other
status protected by state or federal
law.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/DisabilityPlease find out more about
us on our website: www.americanpropertymgmt.com!
Keywords: American Property Management, Lacey , Assistant Community Director, Executive , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!