Assistant Community Director (Assistant Property Manager)
Company: American Property Management
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Assistant Community Director - The Dakota, Lacey WA
Join a Winning Team!
Since 1986, American Property Management has developed, acquired
and maintained multi-family properties in Western states including
Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington. As our corporate
professionals in Bellevue, Washington plan for continued
exponential growth, we focus on providing exceptional living
experiences for the residents at our current properties. Our
determined, confident, and friendly employees are dedicated to our
mission of being the "Best Asset Management Company in the West'
and maintain this standard on a daily basis.
As a company, we value commitment, integrity, and teamwork. If you
are a reliable, service and solution oriented Property Management
Professional, we would love to consider you for our team. We are
immediately hiring for an Assistant Community Director in Lacey,
- Property Information - 156 units
- Schedule - Tuesday - Friday 9AM to 6PM, Saturday 8AM to 5PM
Additional hours/days may be required based on property needs.
(Full-time on site position)
- Hourly Rate - $26/hour
- Monthly Leasing Bonuses!
Who You Are
To be considered for this position, you should have---
- At least 2+ years' experience in Property Management
- Experience working on a multifamily property or similar
- Knowledge of Federal Fair Housing Laws, Landlord/Tenant Laws
and ADA laws
- LIHTC experience (preferred)
- A positive attitude and a team mentality
- Experience with MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- The ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
A Day in the Life
- Connecting with prospects via email, phone and appointments and
conducting virtual and/or in-person unit tours while showcasing the
wonderful things our property has to offer.
- Working alongside your colleagues to help residents, build
rapport and making our community feel like home!
- Assisting in addressing problems between residents and
facilitating healthy resident relations.
- Researching and forecasting market trends - preparing for
upcoming trends and brainstorming new and creative ideas to keep
our community thriving.
- Contributing in running property operations by preparing
reports for the Community Director.
- Building upon our sense of community by organizing events for
residents and ensuring they meet APM's Quality Standards.
- Managing the leasing and renewal process by handling
transactions, taking appropriate information and keeping records
organized and accurate.
What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for you and
- Opportunity to contribute to a 401K plan
- Paid sick and vacation time
- 6 paid holidays plus 2 paid personal days of your choice!
- A comprehensive training and development program
- Company provided PPE
Pre-Employment ScreeningUpon submission of your application, you
may be invited to participate in a preliminary Zoom interview as
well as take an online job fit assessment. These steps are a
required part of our hiring process. Only candidates who complete a
Zoom interview and job fit assessment will be considered for
on-site interviews. Upon acceptance of an offer, employees must be
able to pass a 5-panel drug screen and background check before
starting work with American Property Management.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex,
age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or presentation, pregnancy genetics, veteran status
, or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please find out more about us on our website:
Keywords: American Property Management, Lacey , Assistant Community Director (Assistant Property Manager), Executive , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!