Community Director (Property Manager)
Company: American Property Management
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Community Director - The Dakota, Lacey WA
Join a Winning Team!
Since 1986, American Property Management has developed, acquired
and maintained multi-family properties in Western states including
Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington. As our corporate
professionals in Bellevue, Washington plan for continued
exponential growth, we focus on providing exceptional living
experiences for the residents at our current properties. Our
determined, confident, and friendly employees are dedicated to our
mission of being the "Best Asset Management Company in the West'
and maintain this standard on a daily basis.
As a company, we value commitment, integrity, and teamwork. If you
are a reliable, service and solution oriented Property Management
Professional, we would love to consider you for our team. We are
immediately hiring for a Community Director in Lacey,
- Property Information - 156 units
- Schedule - Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm - Additional hours/days
may be required based on property needs. (Full-time on-site
- Salary - $65,000/year
- Monthly Leasing Bonuses!
Who You AreTo be considered for this position, you should have---
- 4+ years' experience in the student/multifamily/hotel industry
(or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Candidates must be well-versed in Federal Fair Housing Laws,
Landlord Tenant Laws and ADA Laws.
- Must have a great attitude and a team mentality.
- Must have experience in customer service.
- Extensive experience with Excel, Word and Outlook is
- All candidates must be able to speak, write and understand
English to qualify for this position.
A Day in the Life
- Conduct daily property walks to ensure excellent curb appeal
and adherence to property policies.
- Timecard keeping and approving for other office and maintenance
- Ensuring resident retention and maintaining high occupancy
- Handling sales and marketing ventures and positively branding
the company and property.
- Tracking and handling of revenue and expenses.
- Preparing and maintaining reports for upper management.
- Timely collection of rent dues.
- Managing contract obligations.
- Coordination of all move-in/move-out related items and
- Hire, train, develop and terminate staff as needed while
ensuring compliance with American Property Management policies and
- Supervise any contractors or vendors working on the property
and ensure they are completing items up to American Property
Management's Quality Standards.
What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for you and
- Opportunity to contribute to a 401K plan
- Paid sick and vacation time
- 6 paid holidays plus 2 paid personal days of your choice!
- A comprehensive training and development program
- Company provided PPE
Pre-Employment ScreeningUpon submission of your application, you
may be invited to participate in a preliminary Zoom interview as
well as take an online job fit assessment. These steps are a
required part of our hiring process. Only candidates who complete a
Zoom interview and job fit assessment will be considered for
on-site interviews. Upon acceptance of an offer, employees must be
able to pass a 4-panel drug screen and background check before
starting work with American Property Management.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex,
age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or presentation, pregnancy genetics, veteran status
, or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please find out more about us on our website:
Keywords: American Property Management, Lacey , Community Director (Property Manager), Executive , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!