Company: Learning Care Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated
team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access
tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum
50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to
earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition
reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FOR PRESCHOOL
3211 Willamette Drive NE in Lacey WA
As early education leaders, we're influencing the next generation
of learners, leaving a strong, lasting, positive impact on our
children. From our more than 1000 school locations to our regional
offices and main headquarters, you'll find a dynamic environment
and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and
The Assistant Director is responsible for the safe and effective
operation of the School with the School Director, and achieving
Learning Care Group's safety vision of "No One Gets Hurt."In the
Director's absence, the Assistant Director has sole responsibility
for the safe and effective operation of the School.The Assistant
Director assists in the promotion of the social, physical, and
intellectual growth of the children under his/her care; and assists
with a variety of administrative tasks and opening/closing the
School at least 50% of the time.
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that
the school is operating in accordance with company and state
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe
environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover
new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role
in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs
for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have previous management experience and at least 1 year of
experience working in a licensed child care facility.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply.
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color,
religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or
any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Lacey , Assistant Director, Executive , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!