Dental Assistant - $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Job Details:Offering $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Starting at $22.24 to $32.68 per hour, depending on experience.
To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our
employees safe, please visit
Job Responsibilities:Willamette Dental Group seeks a Dental
Assistant that incorporates empathy, kindness and a
patient-centered care delivery approach with every patient. It's
what we are known for, and how we have built our reputation of
having providers and offices rated very highly on patient
satisfaction surveys. For more information visit
- Work under the supervision of a dentist, and perform all
aspects of four-handed dentistry and dental assisting duties,
within the scope outlined by the state's dental practice act.
- Prepare and maintain instruments, equipment, materials and
treatment rooms for all dental procedures.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Evidence Based Dentistry and
how EBD relates to our unique treatment philosophy while exhibiting
excellent communication skills to provide clear and effective
education and council to patients in regard to:
- the care and health of the oral environment, and attention to
- therapeutic dental recommendations
- preoperative and postoperative care
- Adhere to all state, government and company regulations and
guidelines including but not limited to HIPPA, Health & Safety and
Risk ManagementJob Qualifications:
- Washington Dental Assistant Registration (RDA) is required upon
- Opportunities to utilize the Washington Expanded Functions
Dental Auxiliary license, if applicable.
- Additional DANB issued national certifications, i.e.: Certified
Dental Assistant (CDA), are recognized and valued
- Utilize your state specific dental assisting credentials to the
fullest scope of practice.
- CPR/BLS certification for healthcare providers.
- Compliance with all Health & Safety requirements to include
infection control and sterilization techniques and
- Current government mandates require full COVID vaccination
status, or lawful exemption status, for all persons, including
student externs, who will be working or present in an Oregon or
Washington health care facility.
- A pending federal government mandate may require other
individuals to attain full COVID vaccination status, lawful
exemption status or weekly COVID testing. These rules will be
implemented as required by the law.
- Quarantine may be required for persons working or present in a
health care facility, experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID
infection or after being exposed to someone who is COVID
- Willamette Dental follows requirements and precautions for
COVID issued by OSHA, CDC and other agencies of the state and
federal governments.Company Overview:We provide:
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, 401K with generous
company match, and medical dental, life and disability insurances.
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.We are:
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible
outcomes.Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity
employer.:We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of
duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition
of the position's scope and function in the company.
This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her
duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a manner
consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Lacey , Dental Assistant - $2,500 Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!