Company: Life Span Occupational Therapy Services LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Life Span Occupational Therapy Services LLC is a company in Lacey,
WA 98503. We are collaborative, creative, professional and our goal
is to help individuals lead happier, healthier, and functionally
independent lives. We are looking for committed and passionate
occupational therapists or assistants to join our team. On-the-job
training for those looking to change their specialty or new
graduates. We utilize a wide range of modalities and techniques,
evidence-based practice, and collaboration with other professions.
We treat all age ranges throughout lifespan and disabilities.
Our work environment includes:
International workforceCasual work attireRelaxed atmosphereFlexible
working hoursSafe work environmentOn-the-job trainingRegular social
eventsWe are looking for a committed and patient-focused pediatric
OTR and COTA to join our team. You will offer effective and
client-centered services that will enable clients and their
families to lead happier, healthy, and functionally independent
lives. The successful candidate will have a holistic perspective
and will be able to adapt the environment to fit the person.
- Address client's aspects of performance to support engagement
in occupations that affect health, well-being, and life
- Select and adapt the appropriate per case occupational therapy
treatment model, method, and approach to direct the process of
- Apply interventions to maximize safety and performance in
activities of daily living (ADL) and instrumental activities of
daily living (IADL) related to life roles.
- Teach clients new ways of approaching tasks and educate them on
how to break down activities into achievable components
- Assess client's home and other environments and advice on
alterations consistent with their needs and capabilities
- Recommend adaptive equipment and train in its use, or adaptive
- Guide and educate family members and caregivers
- Observe, note, and report on the progress of long- and
short-term treatment goals
- Collect data and document processes followed
- Regularly follow-up client on skills
- Proven working experience as an occupational therapist
- Excellent knowledge of principles and practices of occupational
- Hands-on experience with computer programs and creative
- Familiarity with pediatric assessments and common treatment
- Ability to manage patients with a variety of physical,
developmental, mental health, and social impairments.
- Current knowledge of treatment practices per discipline and
drive to continually learn and grow in the profession
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid WA license to practice occupational therapy and
- BS degree or greater in occupational therapy
Please visit www.lifespanoccupationaltherapy.com for more
information about our clinic.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time or PRN possibilities.
Salary: $28.00 - $55.00 per hour depending on experience
Benefits for full time employees:
Simple IRA matchingDental Health Supplemental insurancePaid time
offProfessional development assistanceReferral programVision
8-hour shiftSupplemental Pay:Bonus pay
COVID-19 considerations:All staff is required to wear a mask during
working hours and demonstrate proof of vaccination. The clinic is
cleaned regularly, clients are required to wear masks and have
health screening before sessions.
License/Certification:WA Occupational Therapy License (Required),
NBCOTWork Location: Clinic, telehealth, and occasional home
Keywords: Life Span Occupational Therapy Services LLC, Lacey , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!