Registered Nurse\RN - Bonaventure of Lacey
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Bonaventure of Lacey has an exciting job opening for a
Registered Nurse! -From $95,000We are looking for nurses with a
love for seniors and a desire to invest in growing a great team. -
Do you have a heart for helping seniors reach their quality-of-life
goals? - Do you enjoy teaching and training team members how to
provide excellent care and watch them grow? - If you answered yes,
then we invite you to come and see about becoming part of the
Bonaventure team! - Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply
today! -Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $95,000
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority. -What does a Registered
Nurse do?This position is ideal for an RN who is detail oriented,
adept at teaching and thrives in a consultant role. - This role is
based at our community and not a remote position. - - -
- Promote the health and well-being of each resident by providing
accurate nursing assessments and contributing to quality service
- Help to educate and guide staff.
- Monitor the condition of residents and initiate action response
to changing needs.
- Serve as a liaison between the resident, their family members,
and the community.
- Ensure orders are accurate and that all treatment is
- Other industry names for this position are: RN, Nurse, Nursing,
Clinical Director. -Qualifications
- Have current Registered Nurse License.
- 1-year experience as a licensed Registered Nurse, preferable in
a community-based care setting.
- Knowledge of basic principles necessary to provide competent
- Ability to assess human response to actual or potential health
problems. Ability to community care well, both written and
- Ability to relate to individuals from a variety of diverse
ethic, cultural, and educational backgrounds.
- Follow the State mandated guidelines for medication management
and community-based care.
- Monitor and keep accurate records.
- Understand and follow State regulations as well company
policies and guidelines.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Bonaventure
of LaceyOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care, memory care,
and independent living. - We provide in home health care to
residents in our community. - We are not a nursing home. - -Why
Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all senior living communities
are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding
philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing."
This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and
our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an
-exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has
been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and
happy team members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a
dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and
mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a
company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of
respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly,
motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure
Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Lacey , Registered Nurse\RN - Bonaventure of Lacey, Healthcare , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...