Company: H&R Block
Posted on: January 8, 2021
What you'll do---At H&R Block, your contributions will go
far beyond any job description. When you join our team, you'll add
to the momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an
industry and is now leading its transformation.As a District
Supervisor, you'll serve an integral part of a centralized team
responsible for leading a geographic district of H&R Block
retail tax offices. Recruits and hires seasonal district
associates, providing coaching, development, and performance
management to direct reports. Manages office leaders and holds them
accountable for coaching, development, and performance management
of office associates. The District Supervisor provides the
leadership and direction to instill a client-focused culture
throughout the district, resulting in increased client retention
and client satisfaction. Responsible for accelerating business
growth through implementation of business plan, marketing, and
identification of growth opportunities. Effectively manages labor
to ensure maximum productivity and profitability.Day to day,
- Recruit, interview, and hire seasonal tax office associates.
Support Office Leaders in hiring of office-level associates.
- Coach and elevate performance of associates through
goal-setting, coaching, and providing timely feedback. Support
Office Leaders in end-to-end performance management of office-level
associates. Responsible for triggering corrective action processes,
as necessary, for direct reports.
- Responsible for providing associate development opportunities,
building a culture of recognition and focusing on associate
retention, resulting in a high-performing, energized, and
collaborative district team.
- Champion client experience by ensuring every office associate
is focused on easing the client's tax-related stress by providing a
welcoming and personalized service. Seek and utilize client
feedback to drive decisions and prioritize client-focused change.
Promote the H&R Block brand within community, to clients, and
- Implement business plan and identify district growth
opportunities. Exceed business results and rapidly gain market
share by implementing a district-level market plan. Hold Office
Leaders and associates accountable for business growth at office
and individual levels. Utilize business data to make decisions to
drive business results.
- Develop, implement and monitor strategy to increase client
satisfaction and client retention within district.
- Manage staffing, labor, and compliance.What you'll bring to the
team...What you'll bring to the team---
- Associate's degree in a related field or the equivalent through
a combination of education and related work experience.
- 5 years Minimum related work experience
- Understanding and previous use of a Windows-based computer
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to plan and coordinate multiple projects and work
initiatives at the same time.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
with demonstrated effectiveness in presenting complex information
to multiple organizational levels, with strong facilitation and
- Strong customer relationship skills with the desire and proven
ability to work in a diverse work setting.
- Effective management of field personnel to include a working
knowledge of organizational planning techniques including the
development of goals and objectives, staffing, and work
standards.It would be even better if you also had...About H&R
Block...We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.We've been true to that purpose since
brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since
then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout
the United States and around the world. When you join our team,
you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that
defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.Job
FamilyField OperationsEmployee TypeSeasonal - Corporate
Keywords: H&R Block, Lacey , District Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!