WAITER/WAITRESS (FULL AND PART-TIME) - $500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Posted Date: Dec 10, 2021
We are hiring immediately for a full-time and part-time
- Location: REVEL LACEY - 211 HOH ST. SE LACEY, WA 98516 Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Shifts may vary from Friday - Tuesday. More details
- Requirement: No experience necessary! Will the train the right
- Perks: $500 SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED - apply for details!
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
941990.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom
culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and
a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace
culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating,
nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal,
and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique
food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored,
creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele
Summary: Takes food and beverage orders and efficiently delivers
items to dining room guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and warmly greet guests in the dining room; takes food
and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps
- Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food
handling and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to
assist with any additional needs or requests.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and
ingredients. Advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and
drinks when requested; accommodates reasonable requests and notes
preferences. As needed, demonstrates knowledge of specialized diets
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure
that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills and demonstrates
ability to get along well with others. Remains flexible and patient
when communicating with guests and staff.
- Collects tickets and follow proper cash-handling
- Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality
regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
- Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant
information or complaints directly to supervisor.
- Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and
after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting
established sanitation standards.
- Operates a variety of equipment, including fire extinguishers,
telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells and coffee
- Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties
during special events and functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Associates at Unidine are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
industryCompass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 941990
Keywords: Unidine, Lacey , WAITER/WAITRESS (FULL AND PART-TIME) - $500 SIGN ON BONUS!, Hospitality & Tourism , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!