Human Resources Specialist
Company: O Bee Credit Union
Posted on: September 21, 2022
O Bee Credit Union is looking for a Human Resources Specialist
to work Monday-Friday at our Administrative building in Lacey, WA.
After training, a hybrid work schedule will be available. This
position will provide HR support to the credit union by performing
non-exempt employee recruitment, onboarding new employees, benefit
enrollment, HRIS data entry and personnel records management. We
are a locally focused financial institution with a long history in
the beer brewing industry. As the original Credit Union of the
Olympia Brewery, we continue to embrace our brewery heritage in
everything we do. This doesn't mean we make or drink beer all day.
On the contrary, our sole purpose is to provide top-notch financial
services to our members. We bolster this through our "People
Helping People" philosophy which enables our team to give back in
big and small ways to make our communities a better place for
everyone. Then we drink beer.We have great benefits such as
employer paid medical, dental, and vision, wellness rewards,
401(k), retirement pension, paid Holidays, vacation and sick time.
Plus our employees are encouraged to volunteer for worthy causes
within their local community. Whether it's at the Humane Society,
Food Bank, schools or many other events, we provide 20 hours of
paid time per year to make it happen. We celebrate each other with
recognition and fun events throughout the year!Required
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 2 years' experience recruiting, interviewing and benefit
- 2 years' experience with HRIS, experience with Paylocity
- Must pass a background and credit check.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.Knowledge, Skills and
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing in a courteous and professional
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and maintain
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Thorough knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws
and payroll laws is required.
- Knowledge of human resources principles, policies, and
practices is required.
- Advanced computer skills with a strong working knowledge of MS
Office to include Outlook, Excel and Word.Physical Demands
- Is able to negotiate stairs to reach both levels of the
- Is able to lift and carry 20lbs.
- Primarily sitting position.
- Hand and finger dexterity to manipulate standard office
equipment.Recruitment closes Sunday, October 2nd at 11:59pm.
Application submitted without resume will not be accepted. A $500
Sign-on bonus is provided after 6 months of successful hire.O Bee
Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital
status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran.
Keywords: O Bee Credit Union, Lacey , Human Resources Specialist, Human Resources , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!