Recruiter - High Volume
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Medline has an opportunity for a Recruiter based
out of our Lacey, WA location! This position will have a hybrid
schedule that will require you to be in office on an as needed
basis, and work from home on the other days. Your work location
would be in Lacey, WA. The Recruiter manages the full-cycle
recruiting effort of sourcing, recruiting, selecting and placing
qualified candidates into open positions with hiring managers for
supported areas. They also assist in sourcing, identifying and
recruiting top talent to the division/department. MAJOR
- Manage full cycle recruiting for Director level and below for
assigned operations roles.
- Research and source candidates to fill open requisitions using
technology based search techniques and established external
relationships. Develop and maintain network of contacts to
identify, source and attract qualified candidates.
- Screen potential candidates by reviewing resumes and
applications, conducting initial interviews, checking
background/references, testing and other approved measures,
coordinate offer letters, offer presentation and follow-up
- Provide support and guidance to managers to ensure a
consistent, high quality process.
- Extracts and compiles data for recruitment metrics and
- Comply with employment laws and regulations in all recruitment
and hiring activities. COVID-19 Vaccination Please be aware that
Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the
successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully
vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity
employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those
individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent
with federal, state, and local law. Education
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field. Work Experience
- Experience in HR recruiting processes and practices (i.e.,
compensation, EEO laws, interviewing skills, sourcing strategies,
etc.) in addition to at least 1 year of full-cycle recruiting
experience for Non-exempt and/or Exempt positions. Knowledge /
Skills / Abilities
- Detail-oriented with excellent oral and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Position requires travel up to 20% of the time for business
purposes (within state and out of state). PREFERRED JOB
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) capability.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Lacey , Recruiter - High Volume, Human Resources , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!