Company: TwinStar Credit Union
Posted on: February 5, 2020
Programmer TwinStar Credit Union is seeking a Programmer (.NET
or Java Developer) to join our team! This position is responsible
for developing, programming and debugging .NET, Java, PowerOn,
Symconnect, and/or SymXchange for the Credit Union. The Programmer
needs to be able to apply logical and scientific thinking to define
problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions. You
must be able to interpret a variety of technical instructions with
multiple variables. Ability to write code in modern object oriented
languages is required. Are you ready to join our credit union team?
If you feel that you would be right for this position at our credit
union, please fill out ourmobile-friendly application. We look
forward to meeting you! Essential Job Functions:
- Performs programming tasks using industry standard
- Object Oriented programming experience required.
- Performs programming changes and development tasks within the
- Performs thorough testing and debugging of apps. Conducts
analysis of and corrects programming errors and problems.
- Provides technical support to area personnel as needed.
- Keeps management informed of progress and problems with
assigned projects. Keeps detailed records and files of project
- Ensures internally developed systems are usable and accessible
by the membership and internal staff.
- Follows Credit Union policies and procedures including
organization and document control procedures.
- Keeps management informed of significant problems and of
progress toward established objectives. Provides suggestions and
solutions for solving problems and increasing productivity.
- Works both independently and in project groups to plan and
implement website technology improvements. Performs design,
programming and testing for technology improvements to ensure
functionality. Negotiates and influences internal and external
stakeholders to complete complex tasks in a timely manner and
maintain positive working relationships.
- Researches technology standards, back office integration, and
content management systems compatibility. Makes recommendations for
new systems based upon industry best practices, technical viability
and operational standards.
- Assesses feasibility of projects, write requirements, and
research and recommend technical solutions.
- Delivers highly customized/integrated solutions that meet the
credit union's strategic goals. Education Requirements Education
Required: High school graduate or GED Education Preferred:
Bachelor's degree (B.A/B.S.) Experience Requirements Experience
- 2 - 4 years related Java and/or .NET experience Experience
- 6-10 years related Java and/or .NET experience About Us You've
probably heard that credit unions are different than banks, but
what is it exactly? The big difference is you credit unions are
not-for-profit cooperatives owned by the very people we serve,
members just like you. We exist solely to serve our members, not to
enrich a small group of stockholders. So decision making is a bit
easier at credit unions we're seeking to return the most value to
each member at all times. Credit unions are run by democratically
elected and volunteer Board of Directors; it's democracy in action
for the people by the people! Why Us? We offer great benefits
including medical, dental, vision, a flex spending account (FSA),
401(k), paid holidays, sick leave, generous vacation accrual, life
insurance, tuition reimbursement, an employee assistance program
(EAP), a wellbeing program, a fitness room at the corporate office,
public transportation reimbursement, and more.You will join a
culture that invests in people and empowers success! Job Posted by
Keywords: TwinStar Credit Union, Lacey , Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!