Mid Level Java Developer
Posted on: November 4, 2019
This position is for Intermediate Application Services Analyst
responsible for successful delivery of CNSI's Washington's Provider
One Operations and technology initiatives. Candidates for this role
will be supporting the development and operations requirements
working cohesively with other developers/leads/subject matter
experts, database administrators, architects, data quality
analysts, and other teams.
What you will do:
* Plays a key role in implementing projects and programs for the
area assigned. Acts as a resource to managers and employees in the
* Participates in the Tier-1 meetings with customer and actively
contributes towards resolving problems and walking through design
* Will triage production tickets and troubleshoot issues as needed;
will communicate with customer as appropriate.
* Monitors operations and diagnoses and correct errors.
* Writes procedural guidance to be followed by users.
* Performs all functions of computer programming, using standard
design and programming techniques.
* Analyzes and studies system requirements and develops methods for
problem-solving by producing complex flow charts/data flow diagrams
and/or associated documents.
* Participates in the testing of computer programs, revising and
refining all necessary documentation as testing is completed.
* Participates in the review of existing programs in order to make
refinements that increase their efficiency.
* Maintains files, records, and operational data and prepares
periodic and/or special reports and various other documents
pertaining to assignments.
* Performs data modeling and establishes databases.
* Develops pseudo codes, tables and narrative descriptions to
* Modifies internal program structure of files and records and
determines sequence of actions.
* Continue enhancing own Java skills on new practices, frameworks
Who you are:
* You will have a BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
* Experience of 3-6 years.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in analysis, design, and
development of Enterprise Java applications.
* Experience with Databases, preferably Oracle.
* Ability to use reasoning to troubleshoot and solve technical
* Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Java, C and
* Must be strong and experience in Core Java/J2EE.
* Good knowledge of Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL database programming
* Should have worked on at least 2 database intensive JAVA
* Experience of implementing or working with MVC - II
* Should have at least 2 years of experience with WebSphere and
JBoss Application Servers.
* Knowledge of version control and defect management tools
* Knowledge of relational databases and SQL with Transaction
* Knowledge of Linux, XML/RPC.
* Should have Good communication and writing skills.
We are proud to be a partner to the public sector, a trail blazer
in health IT and a passionate advocate for better health, better
care and lower costs for millions of Americans. Innovation is core
to our DNA and through our iCare program we invest in the
well-being of our employees and the communities in which we live
and work. You will be offered a solid compensation package which
* Annual and Other Paid Leave
* Medical/Dental Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
* Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* College Savings Plan
* Tuition & Training Assistance
* Paid Holidays
* Employee Referral Program
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity.
Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status,
family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are
proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
Keywords: CNSI, Lacey , Mid Level Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!