Retail Sales Professional
Company: Sleep Number
Posted on: February 5, 2020
OverviewThis is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail
sales career and experience unlimited earning potential in an
innovative, team-oriented environment. Our proprietary products,
exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales training and
relationship-based sales process enable you to build lifelong
relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. Our retail sales
professionals convey a passion for our products and their
customers, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and represent the Sleep
Number brand with the highest integrity.Responsibilities
- Provide a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven
sales process to discover each customer's unique sleep needs and
lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will
deliver "the best sleep of their life." -
- Build relationships with customers. Proactively and effectively
communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional
information. Provide timely, relevant follow-up.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for
becoming a trusted, successful "Sleep Expert" and consistently
exceeding sales goals.
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to
make a connection with a diverse array of customers.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role, preferably high-end
- A commitment to professional appearance and attitude;
willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all
- Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g.,
POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive
demonstrations, iPad, apps); technology engagers and early adopters
- Able to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work
- Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute
positively to a team-oriented work environment.
- Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to
include evenings and weekends.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to demonstrate
English language proficiency. Second language skills
- Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional
education and training preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base pay, plus commission and bonus plan
- Health/dental/vision coverage within 30 days
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and company holidaysSleep Number is an equal
opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting
qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; -race;
color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status;
pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability;
sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by
federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Sleep Number, Lacey , Retail Sales Professional, Other , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!