Posted on: January 9, 2021
A Shift Lead is responsible for supporting the overall shift
operations, sales performance, and execution of brand excellence in
a store. Shift Leads typically support a staff of 1 to 8 team
members and carry out administrative responsibilities consistent
with Vitaligent policies, procedures, and legal
- Guides the activities of the shift when a GM or AGM is not
present. Executes the station deployment plan at the direction of
the GM. Ensures completion of tasks per Jamba's FLEX Log and as
required to meet business demands.
- Coaches team member in their assigned roles and according to
Vitaligent operational standards. Trains new team members at the
direction of the GM. Provides input to the GM regarding team member
- Works the line. Performs all tasks related to Vitaligent
operational standards. Effectively acts as a role model at each
station in the store.Customer Service:
- Strives for the ultimate guest service experience in keeping
with key performance indicators including surveys, shops, audits,
and speed of service.
- At the direction of the GM and in accordance with Vitaligent
labor targets, ensures the store has accurate shift coverage at all
times, while adhering to scheduling and labor guidelines.
- Supports the training of team members to successfully handle
service issues and intervenes when necessary.
- Motivates and mentors team members on providing guests with
product suggestions and information.
- Educates and engages the community and store guests on all
products and services.Operations:
- Readies the store at the start and end of the shift, including
closing shifts. Evaluates food pars to ensure timely and accurate
assembly of products.
- Opens and/or closes store as required. Performs all safety and
security tasks as required to open and close the store. Observes
the "five-minute rule" of opening the store five minutes early and
closing the store five minutes late.
- Performs cash handling and administrative functions including
close-outs, safe accountability and cash drops. Conducts inventory
counts and process orders as directed by the GM.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.Essential
- Resilient and Adaptable: reacts to change, ambiguity, and
uncertainty with openness and confidence; leads swiftly and
- Demonstrates Accountability: accepts responsibility for one's
own performance/actions: follows through on commitments with a
sense of urgency.
- Communicates Effectively.
- Drives for Results.
- Serves and Inspires Others: Inspires others to excel; rewards
and recognizes great performance.Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Current Vitaligent team member or commensurate food/retail
- Computer skills including some Microsoft software and register
- Must be able to work a variable of shifts (openings, mid-day
shifts, and closing) from week-to-week.
- Able to lift 40 pounds regularly throughout shifts.
- Embodies Vitaligent culture & values - will make a good
representative of the Vitaligent Brand and provide a safe
environment for our guests and team members.
- This is a part time, hourly position that is eligible for
overtime. Specific availability requirements will vary from store
to store.Job Conditions:Work Environment:This job entails frequent
exposure to high temperatures and extreme cold. There is frequent
contact/immersion of hands in water and sanitation solutions; as
well as contact with produce items, dairy products, and frequent
allergen-related items such as nuts, citrus, peanut butter,
etc.Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job:While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk, hear, and stand. The employee is frequently
required to reach, bend, stoop, scoop, pour, carry, push, and lift
objects up to 40lbs. There is substantial repetitive motion of the
wrists, hands, and fingers. Must be able to maneuver in walk-in
coolers and freezers.This job description is not designed to cover
or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time,
with or without notice.Jamba - Lacey Marketplace1350 Marvin Rd
N.E., Ste. F, Lacey, WA 98516
Keywords: Jamba, Lacey , Shift Lead, Other , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!