Tax Accountant Manager
Company: H&R Block
Posted on: April 27, 2021
What you'll do...
At H&R Block, your contributions will go far beyond any job
description. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of
a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry and is now
leading its transformation.
As a Tax Accountant Manager you'll serve an
integral part of a centralized team who serves as business advisors
to our clients aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving
Day to day, you'll...
- Serves as business advisor to our clients aiming at maximizing
engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes.
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company
federal tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax
- Ensure accurate, timely filing of consolidated federal, state
and local income tax returns and other business-related
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in
company tax procedures.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary
federal and state taxes.
- Manage members of the tax team as they prepare components of
the company's US federal income tax return and other tax
- Plan for and develop overall return calendar and coordinate
timing and inputs with tax team.
- Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the
- Manage and facilitate IRS income tax audits: preparing
responses, creating schedules, etc.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments,
communicate the effects of these developments to management and the
tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation
- Provide support with various internal audits and special tax
- Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
- Manage and mentor members of tax team to greater levels of
effectiveness and engagement
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related degree required
- CPA & or EA required
- 5-7 years of work experience
Keywords: H&R Block, Lacey , Tax Accountant Manager, Other , LACEY, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!