RN - Hospice Sound
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
$10,000 sign-on bonus offered to external candidates!
Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) (1.0 FTE, Day
Shift) to Providence Sound Hospice in Lacey, Washington. We are a
community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to
provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially
those who are poor and vulnerable.
Hospice nurses will tell you what a privilege it is to care for
patients and their families at the end of their lives. We get to
see people where they reside and focus on their goals and improving
the quality of their lives.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
In this position you will:
- Drive throughout your work day to see patients in private
residences, assisted living, and skilled nursing facilities within
a designated region.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for the
patient utilizing the interdisciplinary care team.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and
the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Utilize software programs for the maintenance of patient
records and communication with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Current Washington State Registered Nurse License
- Valid Washington State driver's license, insured and reliable
- Healthcare Provider BLS/CPR certification
- Two (2) years of nursing experience
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- One (1) year hospice, home health, skilled nursing facility,
medical/surgical, or oncology
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence SoundHomeCare and Hospice, in Olympia, Washington, is
a home health and hospice ministry serving patients in their places
of residence throughout Mason, Lewis and Thurston counties in
Washington state. Our team brings the Providence tradition of
excellence into the home setting, and work together with
physicians, patients, family members and insurance providers to
meet each patient's unique needs. Providence SoundHomeCare and
Hospice is a non-profit, state licensed and Medicare certified
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Lacey , RN - Hospice Sound, Other , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!