Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you like to have
FUN at work? Do you love Beer or maybe just like beer a little bit?
If you answered YES to any of these 3 questions, then you should
apply for our full-time mortgage processor position at O Bee Credit
O Bee Credit Union is looking for a mortgage processor to work
40 hours a week, Monday through Friday in Lacey. This position is
an hourly position and the wage range for this position is
$15.00-$22.58 depending on qualifications.
Our mortgage loan processors are responsible for processing
mortgage loans to include USDA, FHA, VA, construction and portfolio
loans. You will be reviewing collateral, terms, interest rates,
payment configurations and employment verifications and ensuring
all loans have the proper documentation per regulatory compliance
We are a locally focused financial institution with a long
history in the beer brewing industry. As the original Credit Union
of the Olympia Brewery, we continue to embrace our brewery heritage
in everything we do. This doesn't mean we drink beer all day. On
the contrary, our sole purpose is to provide top-notch financial
services to our members. We bolster this through our "People
Helping People" philosophy which enable our team to give back in
big and small ways to make our community a better place for
everyone. Then we drink beer.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good understanding of basic math, spelling, reading and letter
- Must have 2 years' previous experience in residential lending
to include experience processing HELOC's
- Prior mortgage experience as a processor, closing and funding
- Must be able to pass a background and credit check.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate verbally.
- Ability to communicate in writing.
- Current knowledge of USDA, FHA, and VA guidelines.
- Knowledge of title processing, escrow, appraisal, and lien
- Ability to read and understand regulatory language.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Preference will be given to those applicants who have the
Residential Lending Experience, Mortgage Processing Experience,
Financial Institution experience
Application submitted without resume will not be accepted.
O Bee Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital
status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran.