Production Sign Maker
Company: FASTSIGNS #280901
Posted on: June 6, 2021
A Production Sign Maker works in a dynamic, creative and
fast-paced environment to create, assemble, and install sign and
graphic products for many different business applications.
- Cutting printed graphics using a variety of electrical tools,
panel saws and Exacto blades.
- Applying vinyl to substrates.
- Performing installations on vehicles, building interiors and
exteriors using a ladder or mechanical lift system.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Clean driving record.
- Be able to lift 50lbs.
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- minimum of 1-3 years construction, handyman, or sign
If you like to solve problems and work with hands, we encourage you
- $16.00 to $18.00 per hour
- Paid time off.
- Medical Insurance Supplemental pay.
- Paid training in all aspects of this position will be provided.
Including laminator, plotter, router/engraver, and wide format
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to
Keywords: FASTSIGNS #280901, Lacey , Production Sign Maker, Other , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!