Patient Care Technician/MA & Registered Nurse Hiring Event - July 29
Posted on: July 20, 2021
5200 Yelm Hwy
Se, Lacey, Washington, 98503-5002, United
States of America
We are hiring for Patient Care Technicians and Registered Nurses
and we want to meet you! We have openings in Olympia, Lacey,
Shelton, Centralia, Lakewood, Tacoma, Puyallup, Federal Way and
Graham. Walk-ins are welcome, but it is recommended to RSVP to the
event by completing an application. Please bring a resume to the
hiring event as we will be doing interviews on the spot.
For PCTs we are offering a $1000 Hiring Bonus.
Here are some details of the event:
When: July 29th 8a-1p
Where: 5200 YELM HWY SE, LACEY, WA 98503-5002
If you haven’t considered Nephrology before, read on as we think
that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
What you can expect:
- Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationship
with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient
- A team that feels and functions like a family.
- Fun is one of our core values. Happier teammates =
- Specialized, complex care.
- Fast paced.
- Schedule. Shifts are typically 10-12 hours, 3-4 days per
week. Schedule times will vary by locations but most of our
teammates work early morning or days shifts. Some holidays
- A clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of
facilities meeting or exceeding CMS’s standards in the government’s
two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to
improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects
teammates to what matters most including:
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace®,
backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and
- Paid training: DaVita offers all new dialysis teammates
a robust, paid training program to help you learn the right
dialysis skills. The training is a mix of classroom and hands on
Some details about this position:
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with
a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may
be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to
various clinics during and after your training
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings,
evenings, weekends, and holiday
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations or high
school diploma or GED equivalent for PCT
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way.
You know, the way you’d want your own care to be
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound
recommendations in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with
patients and teammates
- For RN: Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited
school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing
(B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program
may be substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook.
You will be required to chart patient’s assessment, orders and your
care notes in our electronic medical record system.
- You might also have (a.k.a. nice-to-haves):
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency
Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer – Vet and Disability. To
learn more about what this means click here.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company
second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a
place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity &
Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes
part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As
such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita, Lacey , Patient Care Technician/MA & Registered Nurse Hiring Event - July 29, Other , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!