Company: Learning Care Group
Posted on: January 8, 2022
We care, for the children and families we serve, -and -our
dedicated team members. -You are our best asset. Feel -valued -and
get access to -the -benefits and resources -you need -to connect,
balance, grow, and thrive -in -your career.
- We support -your work/life balance -with a -minimum 50% -child
-care -discount, -immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, -paid
time off, -and more.
- We invest in your future -with ongoing training, -tuition
reimbursement, -credential assistance, -and our unique Master
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment -with -plenty
of -recognition. Making a difference in a child's life takes
talent. As a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated
individuals, our passion is the many children we guide, teach, and
protect every day. To prepare them for the next steps in their
young lives, we want change makers who never stop being curious,
inventive, and open-hearted. Is that you? We offer:
- Opportunity for upward advancement
- Competitive pay rates based on your experience and
- Daily Pay app: Track your income and transfer earnings
instantly (or next day)
- Health, dental and vision insurance for full time
- Full time and part time available
- Outstanding child care discount available for all age groups!!
As a Team Lead, you'll: -
- Be responsible for, or assisting with, the management,
training, and mentoring of new -hires -and existing employees.
- Take on the duties of Director or Assistant Director in his/her
absence, including opening and closing the school.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards. -
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving
as mentors to fellow Teachers. - We -want energetic, dependable,
passionate individuals -who -are at least 18 and -have:
- Experience in a licensed -child -care -facility, leading a
classroom -and -implementing lesson plans
- Associate degree in -Early -Childhood -Education or -Child
-Development or a CDA
- Experience coaching and training staff members -(preferred)
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for
education and experience - Successful applicants for this position
must either provide proof of being fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing as a condition of employment.
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color,
religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or
any other protected status under federal, state, or local law. If
requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified
individuals, unless doing so causes a direct threat to these
individuals or others in the workplace or if the accommodation
creates an undue hardship to the Company. The Company will comply
with all federal, state or local laws regarding the COVID-19
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Lacey , Team Lead, Other , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!