Team Member Lacey
Company: Burger King
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Reports to: Restaurant General ManagerFLSA status type: Non-Exempt
Position OverviewA Team Member is one of the most important
positions at Ambrosia QSR. This is a variable hour position
responsible for the execution of guest service, food safety and
quality control as well as other policies and procedures. Team
Members work in one or more workstations depending on their
strengths and the needs of the business. For example:
Order-taking/cashier or preparing food in the kitchen. All team
members are expected to perform tasks/routine job duties.
- Prepare food orders for guests, including specialty drinks and
desserts based on company recipes.
- Stock supplies in assigned workstation, including food, sauces,
and paper products. Ensure the allotted quantity is provided to the
guest, as directed by the recipe.
- Put away food and product deliveries using first in first out
- Follow all cash and banking policies. Ensure accuracy of change
- Take guest orders at both front counter and drive thru with
friendliness and a helpful attitude.
- Resolve guest concerns and/or seek support of the manager/shift
leader on duty.
- Travel through the restaurant and exterior ensuring each guest
has an outstanding experience.
- Determine guest needs by asking questions and sharing product
- Be on time - clock in and out as directed.
- Come to work in a clean uniform, and with slip resistant
- Foster teamwork on behalf of co-workers, guests and
- Never say, "it's not my job".
- Demonstrate fun and not horseplay.
- Washes hands frequently.
- Does not come to work sick and calls-off from a schedule shift
- Follow all food safety regulations and use required
- Wear a headset to listen or take guest orders.
- Janitorial duties: organizing kitchen/storage areas, scrubbing
floors, maintaining restrooms/dining room, cleaning equipment,
picking up dumpster area/drive thru lane and playground area if
- Clock in and out for shifts as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications and Skills
- Age 16 years and/or older to work for Ambrosia QSR.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Required to have a state Food Handlers Card (within two weeks
- Complies with minor work laws and if applicable provide a
completed work authorization form within the first week of hire.
Minors are restricted from performing some job duties as per
Federal or State Law.
- Able to communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Be willing to demonstrate personal responsibility in all tasks,
treat others how you would like to be treated, and perform with
energy and enthusiasm.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a changing environment. At
times, the environment might be loud, and energetic. At other times
it may be quiet and require you to keep on task without management
direction.Education and Work Experience
- No experience necessary. Everyone starts somewhere, and many of
the leaders within our company started as a Team Member.Necessary
Tools and Equipment
- Hot kitchen equipment including but not limited to; toasters,
broilers, fryers, steam tables, warming units, ovens, and
microwaves (safety equipment is provided and required to be worn
when working with designated equipment).
- Beverage equipment: soda machines, shake machines and mixers,
coffee makers and blenders for specialty beverages.
- POS systems; cash registers, and time keeping equipment.
- Janitorial supplies-brooms, dust pans, deck brushes, towels,
buckets, chemicals, toilet brushes, and dish washing supplies.
Keywords: Burger King, Lacey , Team Member Lacey, Other , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!