Retail Sales Associate
Company: Work World
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Whistle Workwear is looking for Part and Full Time Sales
Associates to join our team.
Whistle Workwear has been providing quality merchandise and great
customer service to Western Washington for over 22 years ago. We
sell high-quality workwear such as boots, apparel, scrubs and
safety gear from top vendors in the industry including Carhartt,
Wolverine, Keen, Timberland Pro, and more.
Applicants must be self-starters, friendly, outgoing and hard
working with a good attention to detail. Excellent written and
verbal communication skills are also required.
Applicants must also be able to work all shifts, including nights
and weekend. Must also be able to fulfill the physical requirements
of the position including, but not limited to: lifting up to 25
pounds, climbing ladders, and continuous walking and/or
- Assist customers with requests in store and on the phone
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to
- Greet customers in a friendly and polite manner
- Keep an eye on inventory levels and restock shelves as
- Ring up customers at the cash register, take payments, and
- Tag prices on merchandise
- Contribute to team's daily sales goals
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-2 years of sales experience or customer service experience
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong orientation towards providing excellent customer
- Basic math skills
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated selling skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
Whistle Workwear offers competitive pay as well as benefits to
qualified employees including: medical and dental benefits, Paid
Time Off, 401K retirement plan, and generous employee discounts.
Associated topics: cajera, client, customer, customer experience
representative, customer service, retail cashier, retail sales,
sales, sell, seller
Keywords: Work World, Lacey , Retail Sales Associate, Other , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!