Loan Servicing - Payoffs Representative I
Company: 1st Security Bank of Washington
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement
for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations
for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions
contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for
required forms should be directed to the HR Department.A GREAT
PLACE TO WORK AND BANK Join our team! 1st Security Bank team
members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers.
We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional
growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate
diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core
values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you
reach your dreams!1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic
individual to fill our entry level Loan Servicing - Payoffs
Representative I position at our Lacey Administration Building! If
you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of
the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and
focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st
Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a
bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business
Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and
is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by
Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.POSITION
SUMMARY:Responsible for processing a variety of tasks related to
the payoff servicing of all consumer loan products and mortgage
loan products by the Loan Servicing Department. We are looking for
a highly motivated individual who shares our vision to "WOW" both
internal and external customers with exceptional customer service;
comes to work every day with a positive, can-do attitude;
approaches each task with a strong attention to detail; and works
together with other team members to ensure all Loan Servicing
responsibilities are completed daily.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provides exceptional customer service via phone, email, and
internal department interaction
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail in all daily
functions and the ability to perform repetitive daily tasks while
maintaining focus and accuracy
- Demonstrates the ability to conduct in depth research utilizing
all tools and systems available
- Processes payoff quotes and verification of consumer loan
requests and mortgage loan requests on a daily basis
- Processes incoming wires and checks for consumer loan payoffs
and mortgage loan payoffs on a daily basis
- Print and mail daily notices and statements as needed
- Introduction to processing Extensions, Modifications, and
- Introduction to processing HELOC and mortgage
- Introduction to handling all title collateral duties including,
but not limited to: confirmation of VIN, document and title
tracking, electronic lien titling in various states, Preferred
Marine Mortgage processing
- Introduction to Perfecting Titles and processing Title
- Introduction to UCC Filings, Continuations, and
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned YOU WILL BE
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time. OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and
delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect
for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we
meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team
success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and
the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional,
responsive, and timely. EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment COMPUTER
SKILLSTo perform this job successfully, an individual should be
proficient in Microsoft Office Products and other Database
software. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENTThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The employee will operate in a general office environment,
using office equipment such as a phone and a computer. The employee
must be able to bend and squat occasionally when accessing
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to
moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic
and office equipment.
- The employee must be able and willing to interact frequently
with internal departments within both the Loan Operations
Department and the Bank.
Keywords: 1st Security Bank of Washington, Lacey , Loan Servicing - Payoffs Representative I, Other , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!