Sr, Superintendent - Multifamily - Lacey
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Looking for experienced multifamily Sr. Superintendents who wish
to utilize their knowledge to lead major projects. The Sr.
Superintendent is responsible for maintaining project goals,
schedule, and overall quality of projects. Supporting the Director
of Construction, the Sr. Superintendent advocates and mentors
on-site field Associates and supervises the work of
subcontractors.First project for this position is in Lacey.Client
DetailsOur client is a well-established, well-respected company
ranked as the 3rd largest developer in the nation as well as the
5th largest general contractor in the nation. It has a team of
multifamily experts that offer a renowned level of experience,
confidence, integrity and reliability along with a fresh outlook
and strategic new ideas for the future. They are currently working
on a major podium style project in Lacey and have a backlog over 5
years throughout the Greater Seattle Area. First project for this
position is in Lacey.DescriptionMultifamily Sr. Superintendent
- Manage all construction administrative functions on the
- Conduct material take-off prior to construction to schedule
subcontractors, purchase order deliveries, and verifies
- Create final project schedule along with the Director of
Construction and assist with providing qualified trades for the
- Aid in compilation of and review all subcontractor scopes.
- Oversee subcontractor submittals to construction and
- Create and maintain site logistics plan.
- Ensure as-builts & SWPPP/BMP progress maps are maintained.
- Prepare and maintain the daily work log.
- Create and manage RFI's.
- Initiate project progression photos.
- Provide construction status at OAC meetings.
- Monitors subcontractors' work is in compliance with the
comprehensive project safety program and assist with OSHA
- First project for this position is in Lacey.ProfileIdeal
multifamily Sr. Superintendent background:
- Minimum of 3 years of Sr. Superintendent experience is
- Extensive multifamily construction experience is required.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is required,
Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field is
- Knowledge of construction management theory and practice.
- Must have thorough knowledge of multifamily trades, ability to
analyze construction documents, and ability to read
- Knowledge of construction building codes and building
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- First project for this position is in Lacey.Job OfferThis is a
fantastic opportunity to enter a well-established company with an
extensive backlog, providing you with the career opportunities you
want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive base pay
- Lucrative bonus potential
- Car and phone allowance
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral programMPI does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or
class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI
encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Lacey , Sr, Superintendent - Multifamily - Lacey, Other , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!