Receptionist - Bonaventure of Lacey
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Bonaventure of Lacey has an exciting job opening for a
Receptionist! - -From $16.00 -Paid Training, no experience
necessary for the Receptionist position. -Hiring Immediately with
interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at
4528 Intelco Loop SE Lacey, WA 98503. -Call 360-455-8500 for more
information.We are looking for a -Receptionist with excellent
customer service skills who will be responsible for greeting
visitors, answering phones, assisting the management team, and
helping meet the needs of our residents. -No experience is
necessary. -If you have a positive attitude and want to begin or
grow your career in office management, we want you to join our
team. -Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply today!Top reasons
to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $16.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority. -What Will You Be Doing?This
position is critical within our office management team. In this
role, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting community visitors with excellent customer service and
- Answering a multi-line phone system, route calls, and take
- Helping sort and distribute mail and packages.
- General office duties such as copying, filing, supply
requisition, and other clerical skills.
- Assist with the preparation of community events and visitor
- The Receptionist position is frequently referred to as an
Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Worker, and
Reception in other companies. -Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, professional, and well
- Ability to problem solve.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Bonaventure
of LaceyOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care, memory care,
and independent living. - We provide in home health care to
residents in our community. - We are not a nursing home. - We are
immediately hiring so apply today. - -Why Work for Bonaventure
Senior LivingNot all senior living communities are created equal.
At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can
never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are
committed to caring for our residents and our team
members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an -exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Lacey , Receptionist - Bonaventure of Lacey, Other , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!