Hunting Sales Outfitter
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: November 17, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Outfitter provides counter sales and
customer service for Hunting/Archery Merchandise non-Firearms. This
position provides customer service and sales of Floor
Hunting/Archery Merchandise.They perform various selling/customer
service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all
customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise
with care, providing information, assistance and direction to
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
customers. Providing a legendary experience for every customer,
every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- Identifying and evaluating customers' needs,
- Making product recommendations based off of this analysis,
- Promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB
membership, VOC and IN Store Pick up.
- Obtains the ability to demonstrate product to customers.
- Organizes and maintains Merchandise within the retail Store for
Sales at Gun Counter non-Firearms.
- Replenishes product on shelves as required per merchandising
- Remains product "expert" through ongoing product knowledge
- Remains knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and
- Assists with Seasonal Floor merchandise moves.
- Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 0-2 years of experience in Retail
- Must be 18 years of age or olderKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Customer Service and Sales of Hunting/Archery Merchandise
- Ability to Merchandise and Stock MerchandiseTRAVEL
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps,
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Occasionally repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Occasionally operate machinery and/or power tools
- Occasionally operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment
- Light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds
constantly, may occasionally move and lift objects up to 100 pounds
or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)
- Occasionally work in tight and confined spaces
- Occasionally work in noisy environmentsINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.Part
Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at email@example.com.Cabela's
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Lacey , Hunting Sales Outfitter, Other , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!