Medication Aide - Bonaventure of Lacey
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Bonaventure of Lacey has exciting job openings for Medication
Aides! -Starting from $19.25 -Paid Training, no experience
necessary for Medication Aide. -Hiring Immediately with interviews
daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 4528 Intelco
Loop SE Lacey, WA 98503. -Call 360-455-8500 for more
information.Find your purpose in Caregiving!We're looking for
passionate people to become part of a close-knit team that truly
cares about our seniors. We know this is more than a job to you,
this is your calling, and we want you to join our team. Be the Hero
in someone's story by joining Team Bonaventure today. -Top reasons
to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $19.25
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for Med Aide and Med Tech,
even if you don't have experience, we will train you! -What does a
Medication Aide do for Bonaventure?These positions are critical
within our health care department. In this role, you will be
- Providing personal care assistance to our residents (this
includes bathing, dressing, incontinence, etc.)
- Answering resident call lights in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors and outside providers.
- Administering medications.
- Complete charting on residents daily.
- Inputting medication orders into our MAR (Medication's
administration record). -Qualifications
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Bonaventure
of LaceyOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care, memory care,
and independent living. - We provide in home health care to
residents in our community. - We are not a nursing home. - We are
immediately hiring so apply today. - -Why Work for Bonaventure
Senior LivingNot all senior living communities are created equal.
At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can
never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are
committed to caring for our residents and our team
members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an -exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Lacey , Medication Aide - Bonaventure of Lacey, Other , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...