Systems Analyst Associate (Remote Position)
Posted on: October 19, 2020
The role of the Systems Analyst is to work collaboratively and
under supervision, perform analysis, design, development, and
direct customer interaction to maintain and enhance an assigned
sub-system in the WA MMIS suite of applications. Working remotely
within the United States is acceptable for this position.
What You Will Do:
* Contribute to monitoring, problem-solving, enhancing, and
supporting the complex operational Medicaid Management Information
System in WA.
* As part of a collaborative team including Global development,
Test, and Functional teams to complete assigned activities for
implementation, operations and maintenance on time and in
accordance with established procedures.
* Monitor system for errors and triage Production tickets;
participate in resolving problems and walking through design
solutions with colleagues and customer; including rotating on-call
responsibilities for non-business hours response.
* Contribute to flow charts/data flow diagrams and/or associated
documents; review and test existing system components to verify
refinements that increase efficiency.
* Perform all functions of computer programming, using standard
design and programming techniques; develop Java based solutions,
create/debug SQL queries and PL/SQL programs.
* Continue enhancing skills on new practices, frameworks and
* Create and maintain records and documentation in alignment with
project standards and processes.
* Work under the supervision of a lead and manager, and keep them
apprised of all activities, issues, and risks.
Who You Are:
* You have a Bachelor's Degree with 0-4 years of relevant work
experience (or 5+ years of relevant work experience in lieu of a
* You have experience in analysis, design, and development of
Enterprise Java applications preferred, including experience in
Java, J2EE, XML, JBOSS Application Server.
* You have knowledge of relational database concepts.
* You understand the software development life cycle (SDLC) as well
as system support and maintenance processes, and experience and
knowledge of version control (preferably SVN) and defect management
tools (preferably Jira).
* You have experience supporting system operations where Service
Level Agreements and standard operating procedures and ITIL
processes are in place.
* You have experience using SharePoint applications and Microsoft
Teams; knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio.
* If you have experience supporting a claims processing and payment
application, it would be "a plus".
* If you have some experience in Cloud based platform such as AWS
(Amazon Web Services), it would be "a plus".
At CNSI, we strive to be the market leader and most trusted partner
for innovative and transformative technology-enabled solutions that
improve health outcomes and reduce costs. We're passionate about
helping our clients improve the health and well-being of
individuals and families. We succeed when our clients succeed.
Innovation and commitment to our mission are core to our DNA. And
through our shared values, we foster an environment of inclusion,
empowerment, accountability and fun! You will be offered a
competitive compensation and benefits package.
CNSI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status,
family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are
proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to
apply. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: CNSI, Lacey , Systems Analyst Associate (Remote Position), Professions , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!