Warehouse Selector & Pallet Jack Operator - $15.50 p/h, FT, Same Day Pay
Posted on: April 8, 2021
What's in the job
Warehouse Selectors fill customer orders for full-case products by
pulling cases from warehouse storage slots.
Who you'll work for
- The Shiftfillers team is made up of staffing specialists with
decades of experience. You'll be hired as a Shiftfillers employee,
with the possibility of converting to a full-time employee of our
- Our client is one of the largest supply chain services leaders
in the United States. With 125 years of success, they deliver more
than 50,000 consumer products to nearly 110,000 locations across
Pay: $15.50/hr, daily paid job (with possibility of payrate
Shift: Monday – Friday, full-time with a 6AM start.
Location: 9611 45th Ave SW, Lakewood, WA 98499
What you'll be doing day to day
- Read or scan labels to identify slot location, product
description, and quantity required for each order.
- Pull correct quantities of full-case items and lift onto a
pallet or cart (frequently lift, push, and slide packages that
typically weigh 51+ lb).
- Transport selected cases to designated dock areas using an
electric pallet jack or forklift (training provided).
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to
- Work in a physically demanding environment that requires
standing, lifting and moving items repeatedly, following a precise
set of standards.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Pass background checks and drug screen.
- Be able to lift packages that weigh 51+ lb in a warehouse
- Have experience using OR be willing to be trained to use a
forklift and/or electric pallet.
We offer you
- Same day pay, 24/7 support, quick access to work and the
opportunity to get a permanent role.
- Referral bonus when you introduce us to a friend.
- We provide you with training to perform your job effectively
and to grow professionally.
- Adapted operations in response to COVID-19, to protect the
health and safety of our employees.
How is our fast hiring process
Register your interest and you'll be emailed the same day to answer
a few more questions about you. The next steps are quick, simple
and can be done from the comfort of your phone or laptop. If it's a
good match, you'll progress immediately to the next stage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran.18 years old, HS Diploma or GED
Keywords: Shiftfillers, Lacey , Warehouse Selector & Pallet Jack Operator - $15.50 p/h, FT, Same Day Pay, Professions , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!