Posted on: November 22, 2021
As a company critical to the needs of everyday people, we are
remaining open despite the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and are
looking to hire people just like YOU to help keep America fed and
stocked with supplies.
Join our team today at our new state of the art facility in
$2000 Referral Bonus
Shift Differential - $1.25/HR for shifts starting after 3pm
Weekend Differential - $2.00/HR for shifts starting on Friday
Freezer Premium - $2/HR
Be part of the UNFI team as a Warehouse Order Filler. In this
fast-paced job you will be responsible for safely, accurately and
efficiently pulling orders in our warehouse. You will also
palletize the orders, shrink wrap the pallets and place them in the
assigned locations. Hours may vary and will require full
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Selects various grocery, perishable, frozen or repack products
from warehouse stock.
- Reports adjustments to inventory counts, spoilage or damage to
stock, location changes, and out of stocks.
- Transports product throughout warehouse via electric pallet
- Responsibilities include maintaining order selection
performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage and
- Assists other department personnel in the performance of work
activities when peak workloads require or during absences of
- Preferred: have experience in a large warehouse/distribution
company within the last 3 years.
- Preferred: have experience with an Electric Pallet Jack or
- Must be able to safely lift up to 100 pounds continuously as
well as pick with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Must be able to work in a range of temperatures from -10 to
- Must be available to work up to six (6) days a week during peak
times. The facility is generally closed on Saturdays.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
Keywords: UNFI, Lacey , Warehouse Associate, Professions , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!