Warehouse Order Selector
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Warehouse Order Selector
UNFI in Centralia, WA is NOW hiring Order Selectors We are
continuing to grow with over 100 openings!
Are growth, stability, and recognition important to you? We may
have the perfect job for you! Apply today or join us at one of our
hiring events listed below and be a part of our dedicated team of
professionals at UNFI in Centralia, WA. Together we help make a
difference in our local communities.
Join us at one of our weekly hiring events
Tuesdays 10:30am 2:30pm
Wednesdays 10:30am 2:30pm
Thursdays 10:30am 2:30pm
What are we hiring for?
We have full-time openings and we also have a Flex program that
allows you to pick your own schedule! Current shift times are 3pm
and 11pm. These are five days a week and 8-hour shifts.
Here is how our flex program works: Once hired, you will download
our scheduling app (available shifts get uploaded weekly), you will
then self-schedule the shifts you can work and show up to your
shift that easy!
What do we have to offer?
- Competitive wages: Pay up to $23.75/HR (including shift
differentials and productivity incentives)
- Paid weekly
- Yearly pay increases
- Incentive pay based on exceeding productivity goals
- Paid time off - Accrual begins on day one of employment (only
full-time associates eligible)
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term
- 401K with a company match of up to 50%
- Tuition reimbursement
- 25% discounts on wholesale purchases
- Daycare assistance
- Internal promotional opportunities
- On-site gym
Be part of the UNFI team as a Warehouse Order Selector. In this
fast-paced job you will be responsible for safely, accurately and
efficiently pulling orders in our warehouse. You will also
palletize the orders, shrink wrap the pallets and place them in the
assigned locations. Hours may vary and will require full
Here is some of what your day will look like as an Order
- Selects various grocery, perishable, frozen or repack products
from warehouse stock.
- Reports adjustments to inventory counts, spoilage or damage to
stock, location changes, and out of stocks.
- Transports product throughout warehouse via electric pallet
- Responsibilities include maintaining order selection
performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage and
- Assists other department personnel in the performance of work
activities when peak workloads require or during absences of
Who should apply?
Professionals with the following:
- Experience in a large distribution center preferred
- Experience with an Electric Pallet Jack or Reach Lift
- Ability to safely lift up to 75lbs continuously throughout your
- Ability to pick the product with a high degree of accuracy and
- Must be able to work in a range of temperatures ranging from
-10 to 90 degrees
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
Apply Online Below
Keywords: UNFI, Lacey , Warehouse Order Selector, Professions , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!