Customer Service / Call Center Representative
Posted on: December 31, 2018
We're hiring for Customer Service Representatives in Lacey, WA. Currently, we are seeking individuals who want to provide superior customer service to our wireless client base. If you want to be part of a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation.
Visit our site page to send us your contact information and a recruiter will be in touch shortly!
What we offer:
- Full Time Employment
- Paid Training $12 & $12.25 after training
- Opportunity for incentive pay
- Complete benefits and 2 weeks paid time off
- Advancement Opportunity
- Fun working environment!
- Company discounts! Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more!Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service and professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products or solutions that best suit the customer.Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person.About ConduentConduent - a $6 billion company that supports the world's largest brands - offers a stable environment, solid benefits, and career development.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Keywords: Conduent, Lacey , Customer Service / Call Center Representative, Sales , Lacey, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!